Dr Khalid Ranjha is a lawyer and politician from Punjab. He belongs to a Ranjha Jat family. Also his family is much influential family of Pakistan, moreover he is well known for his knowledge of law and advices to many Presidents of Pakistan, Pakistan who held various government posts between March 2003 and March 2009.
Ranjha studied at St. Anthony's High School, Government College University and at the University of London, where he gained his PhD, eventually becoming a Research Fellow at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
He is a Former Senator for Punjab and was affiliated with Pakistan Muslim League. He was also affiliated with different Functional Committees on Human Rights Standing Committee on Local Government and Rural Development Standing Committee on Religious Affairs and Zakat and Ushr and Minorities Affairs.
Offices held by Dr. Khalid Rajha:
- Member Punjab Bar Council (3 Terms)
- Vice-Chairman Punjab Bar Council
- President, Lahore High Court Bar, Association (Twice)
- Advocate General Punjab (Twice)
- Judge, Lahore High Court Lahore.
- Law, Minister, Minorities Govt. of Punjab.
- Federal, Law minister (Govt. of Pakistan) & Human Rights.